Monday, March 24, 2008

buzz buzz

Well, I'm back on the coffee. Yesterday after church I had my first caffeine in nearly seven weeks. I was very awake all day. Not too buzzy, just...alert. I reined in and only had two cups of very delightful freshly ground Viking blend, which my sister sent me from the Valhalla roasters of Tacoma, Washington. Well done, vikings. Well done.

And I am currently enjoying the dark chocolate Dove heart that has been in my desk since Valentines' Day. Yum yum. Buzz buzz. Happy Monday, indeed.

2 comments:

Chris Morton said...

One of the underlying premises of postmodernism is the concept that there is no absolute truth. I'm afraid that I have to disagree with you, that Wonder Woman would just have to ask the right question. If there is no truth, there is no such thing as a right or wrong question either.

the Wonderspools said...

Oh, I think I'll answer that back on your original post. :)