Tuesday, July 15, 2008

yum!

Always on a quest for culinary adventure, last night I ventured into uncharted territory and made...Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas. They are absolutely fantastic. And quite healthy, with whole grain tortillas and fiber and whatnot. I think next time I'll add a bit of cooked chicken, but even vegetarian they are wonderful and tasty. Not too spicy, so I may also kick it up with more spices next time.

Here's the link: http://www.recipezaar.com/154388.

Perhaps I should have taken a picture; they even looked quite pretty. Occasionally I make things that taste delicious but don't quite look it.

Speaking of delicious, just wait until I get a post up here with a picture of my new dining room set! I'm almost done painting the last chair. Of course, then there's the small matter of getting the seats reconstructed...but at least I have the fabric already. Of course I do.

No comments: