Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I'm not dead yet...

Poor neglected blog! Alas! But be of good cheer, friends--the blog is not dead. It merely went on vacation and is a little slow at getting started again.
Sometime soon I'll hopefully have a few pics of last week's trip out to Tacoma to visit the fam. We had great fun. Time flew. And then I got home...and have been playing catch-up (not ketchup, silly!) at work and at home. So, you see, I'm full of very good excuses for my temporary blog desertion.
Another reason for my despondency is not quite so noble...
Hi, my name is Lindsey, and I've been writing really, really bad fiction. It is very nearly a guilty pleasure, just because it is so positively irredeemable. But it's been fun. And I did say I wanted to write more, right? Baby steps to good literature...baby steps...
What's that you say? Can you read some? No! I don't even read it, it's so bad.

No comments: