Thursday, October 30, 2008

for girls only...

OK, so guys could read this too. I don't particularly care--but don't say I didn't warn you!

I just wanted to share my everlasting delight at finally finding a bra that actually does what a sports bra should. I'm not large chested, but I'm large enough that the wimpy things they sell in Target and MC Sports just don't cut it. I demand dominance over gravity! Not much is less comfortable than feeling yourself bouncing with every step as you try to jog a couple miles. It's a de-motivator, for sure and for certain.

After endless--yet admittedly sporadic--searching for a bra in area stores, I finally and impulsively did something I've been tempted to do for a long time. I went to the Title Nine website and ordered The Frog Bra.


This puppy is 32% lycra. Zow! When I opened to package and tried it on, my initial response was simple and definitive. I said (out loud, even, to the chagrin of my cat) "Wow! I haven't been this flat since junior high!"
And that, my friends, is a beautiful thing when I'm jogging. Or riding my pogo stick. Or jumping rope. Or whatever else I want.

1 comment:

The Prescott's said...

thats great :) I also am a fan of great bras!