Wednesday, February 4, 2009

the whirlwind

Suddenly, and without warning, I find myself caught up in a whirlwind again. I suppose I was due--after all, I'd just had a few post-holiday weeks of sedate living with lots of time spent at the gym and with my temporary housemates.

I'm going to Florida on Saturday. This was decided...on Sunday. Crazy! I'll be back on the 12th, and will head back to work on the 13th and straight into a full weekend, then on into another busy work-week and then...

But I'm so far from complaining that complaining isn't even on the mile marker sign. I am excited, and all nice n' loose, ready for some spontaneity and a bit of the old bob-weave.

And, I must admit, as much as I love Michigan year 'round, I'm ready for a few days of sunshine and warm air.

2 comments:

The Prescott's said...

cool where you off to?

the Wonderspools said...

Liz's parents rented a cottage on Captiva. Mmm...it's getting harder to focus on work the closer I get to leaving. :)